Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A huge move


As soon as poor OLD Dusty woke up to discover Duke had gone to bed with his dinner she knew it was time to move. It was one thing if her family couldn't paint portraits or stylized paintings, but to eat with your hand and then go to bed with your dinner plate. Not on her watch. Of course we all know that Dusty could care the least.


 

"I beg your pardon. I care for my children. All 4 of them.


 

*Snort* Um Dusty you had 7 babies.


 

"I'd think I'd remember that. Let's see there's Devin, Dustine, Duke, Dallas, & Whatshisname... The cute dark haired one."


 

Not even close and that was only five names. Now listen closely Dusty, I'm only going to say this once.


 


 

1.) Daisy daughter of Hal Breckenridge

2.) Daffy daughter of Jon Lesson

3.) Dill son of Hal Breckenridge

4.) Dustine daughter of Trigger Broke

5.) Duke son of Jon Lesson

6.) Draco son of Trigger Broke

7.) Darth son of Trigger (but he's now adopted by the Wolff family and we'll never mention him again.)


 


 

"See I was close. Is Draco the cute one that I like?"


 

Yes Dusty, he's the cute one everyone likes. I so wish I could blame Dusty being old or blond for her behaviors. Anyways, back to where we were. Dusty had just moved into a nice home with her children, and the two oldest girls convinced Hal that they too needed to get out of Hillbilly land. But of course Grisby had to follow suit with Hal's two illegitimate babies. So a new town. Sunset Valley awaits the doting family. What will happen now? No one knows. Not even I.

No comments:

Post a Comment