Friday, May 20, 2011

Bambi Broke's Diary Entry 3

Warning this entry has the C word in it a few times!!!!

 OMG my life is like this tragedy of sorts. So due to some magic spell it's like no one remembers Uncle Trig and Daisy making out in the middle of the library. And everyone including me woke up the morning it happened as if that night never happened. You know, like the movie with the gofer or rabbit. I never watched it the movie is so old. Anyways I'm the guy though. The one who woke up remembering the days past events while the whole town goes about as if it never happened.


It got crazier even still. So Dusty decided on this day that she should go over to her Ex lovers (okay he croaked of old age. Poor Jon Lesson.) place to talk to her Ex husband ad ask him for forgiveness. Yes Hal is living in the same house Dusty *shudders* conceived a couple of her kids. I don't want to think about that Hussy's fraternizing. Bleh!!!! Anyways it came out in Jon's will that Daffy and Duke are his kids and they got his house. Which just happened to be across the street from Dusty's  *scoffs* trailer. You wonder how Hal never noticed his Ex wife spending many of her nights across the street from their place. Anyways after the divorce and Hal left with Daisy and Daffy it was brought to light that Daffy indeed wasn't his, but Hal loved her like a daughter and getting a mansion like that probably helped heal some wounds.


Okay okay back to the story. So everyone woke up like nothing happened, Dusty this time around left little Draco home alone to walk across the street to "talk" to Hal. Seriously she hasn't been touched except that one fubar time since she became an old hussy.  And we all know it's not personality that makes these men marry her. So anyways. Daisy is all look mommy I'm pregnant, you're going to be a grandma. Dusty the blond twat she is asks Dusty if she wants to move back home. Yes!!! That's what I said. What the fuck you stupid cunt. Your daughter is fucking your husband!!!! Daisy agreed and now the house is just aching with tension as Trigger just got home to discover his step-daughter/ lover *throws up a lit... lot*  is living with them. Dusty still has her eyes on bedding Hal. Cunt! 

Trigger took Daisy out to dinner "to get to know"  her a bit more. Puh-leaze.  Like that's not a clue, but oh no Dusty fully agreed. Probably in hopes of fucking Hal. Ewwww!!!! That's it for now as I can't stomach the rest right now. 


B.


P.S. Daffy is still living at Jon Lesson's place. Other then being the makings of an old maid I think she's happy. But I don't really give a shit.




Letters form Rae; So yesterday I had some game difficulties which took forever to solve in a very simple way but when I did I lost the Riverside game. I had thought I'd saved a back up, but upon inspection I did not. But I had an older back up saved. So I had to start pretty much as if all my fun drama never happened. I plan to fix that though ;) Poor Bambi.

No comments:

Post a Comment